Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I thought this was all supposed to go away after the election. Several states are now moving back toward lock down practices.
It has in many respects. When the last time you saw Fouci on TV spreading fear and lies. Or anyone at the federal level. And Stitt has said he will not do another shut down. So its losing the fear aspect in many ways.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has in many respects. When the last time you saw Fouci on TV spreading fear and lies. Or anyone at the federal level. And Stitt has said he will not do another shut down. So its losing the fear aspect in many ways.

I saw Fouci live on Fox a couple of days ago. I’ve seen his comments about another lockdown not being advisable as recently as yesterday. I’ve also seen several commentary segments today; especially relating to potential new lock-downs and the vaccine roll-out schedule. Caveat - I’ve only been watching news / commentary on FOX. Although, I did hear the DJs on the local radio station today talking about COVID-19 precautions.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I saw Fouci live on Fox a couple of days ago. I’ve seen his comments about another lockdown not being advisable as recently as yesterday. I’ve also seen several commentary segments today; especially relating to potential new lock-downs and the vaccine roll-out schedule. Caveat - I’ve only been watching news / commentary on FOX. Although, I did hear the DJs on the local radio station today talking about COVID-19 precautions.
I didnt say it wasn't being talked about some lol.
Its not on every channel every 2 hours as it was pre election.
As far as I can tell anyway

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although, I did hear the DJs on the local radio station today talking about COVID-19 precautions.

Dude, there is a content drought going on since March. Prep services, that provide topical stuff to talk about, have been 90% rona related. I'm so tired of it, I haven't been on air since September.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn't the lead story for a week or so after the election. It's pretty much back to being the lead story. Whether it's being talked about less now than before the election, hard for me to say... I don't think there's that much difference but it's possible I guess.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
2018 deaths in the US was 2,839,205
2019 deaths in the US was 2,852,609
2020 deaths in the US as of 11/13/2020 is 2,427,881

Too bad for all the lives lost due to lack of standard treatments back in March, April, May, June and July..............guess we should be thankful for all of the lives saved from Covid though, folks sitting around, not traveling, etc.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2018 deaths in the US was 2,839,205
2019 deaths in the US was 2,852,609
2020 deaths in the US as of 11/13/2020 is 2,427,881

Too bad for all the lives lost due to lack of standard treatments back in March, April, May, June and July..............guess we should be thankful for all of the lives saved from Covid though, folks sitting around, not traveling, etc.

I don't know. We're lagging behind on our yearly death toll. Without that steady death toll, we'll run out of food and starve because the population is run amuck. If this keeps up, we'll have to put all obese people on a mandated and enforced diet so there will be enough food for the skinny. I'll be like taxing the rich to give to the poor, won't it?

At the current rate of deaths, 2020 will top out at approximately 2,774,721. Taking into account the normal upward trend each year during the last 2 prior years, that makes us around 92,151 deaths behind the curve! That's that many extra mouths to feed! Funeral homes on the brink! Inheritances delayed! More reckless old geezers on the roads fouling up traffic! More scam artists feeding on the larger number of the feeble minded! It never stops with the unintended consequences!

It's not nice to subvert the process of natural selection! :angry3:

Woody

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
225380_5_.jpg

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/lockdowns_are_serial_killers_end_them_now.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom