Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I read everyone of those and it's not mentioned anywhere.

here's another one ..

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/01/2...imental-pfizer-mrna-covid-injections-started/

Gibraltar is a British Colony at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula attached to the country of Spain. It’s population is just over 30,000 people, and it is best known for its huge “rock,” the “Rock of Gibraltar.”

I have been contacted by residents in Gibraltar stating that 53 people have died in 10 days immediately following the roll out of injections of the Pfizer mRNA COVID injections, and calling it a “massacre.”

Local media reports confirm the deaths, but blame them on COVID, and not the COVID injections.

However, prior to the roll out of the injections, it is reported that only 16 people in total died “from COVID” since the beginning of the “pandemic” about a year ago.

Gibraltar-Deaths-COVID-Injections.jpg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More tin hat nonsense from the antivaxxer conspiracy crowd. Funny that he demands peer reviewed science journal citations from others, but posts conspiracy kook articles. It is easy to read though, so it’s prob reading level appropriate for him.
Looking more & more foolish, living up to his reputation. Turning into the court jester. Entertaining and sad at the same time.

here's another one for your tin hat nonsense ..
all I'm doing is delivering factual news with actual evidence attached so anyone can determine if it's true or not.

here's another technical white paper similar to and predating the Nature article that you refuse to acknowledge has nothing to do your original claims that started this mess.

Opportunities and Challenges in the Delivery of mRNA-based Vaccines
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32013049/

In the past few years, there has been increasing focus on the use of messenger RNA (mRNA) as a new therapeutic modality. Current clinical efforts encompassing mRNA-based drugs are directed toward infectious disease vaccines, cancer immunotherapies, therapeutic protein replacement therapies, and treatment of genetic diseases. However, challenges that impede the successful translation of these molecules into drugs are that (i) mRNA is a very large molecule, (ii) it is intrinsically unstable and prone to degradation by nucleases, and (iii) it activates the immune system. Although some of these challenges have been partially solved by means of chemical modification of the mRNA, intracellular delivery of mRNA still represents a major hurdle. The clinical translation of mRNA-based therapeutics requires delivery technologies that can ensure stabilization of mRNA under physiological conditions.
=============

23 Seniors Have Died in Norway After Receiving the Pfizer Experimental COVID mRNA Injection
http://tapnewswire.com/2021/01/23-s...the-pfizer-experimental-covid-mrna-injection/

15 Jan 2021

tapnewswire.com_wp_content_uploads_2021_01_pfizer_covid19_vaccine.jpg

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits explain why the mRNA vaccine is not a vaccine.

technical white linked below dovetails into 6 min video with Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits

However, mRNA is often promulgated on the grounds of the popular
opinion that when using mRNA, unlike DNA, the stringent gene-therapy regulations are bypassed
because mRNA does not integrate into the host genome. However, in reality, this only holds true in the
US since in Europe, any active pharmaceutical ingredient, which contains or consists of a recombinant
nucleic acid, used in or administered to human beings, falls under the scope of the regulation for
advanced therapy medicinal products [6]. Therefore, mRNA-based therapeutics are categorized as
gene therapy. The burgeoning field of mRNA vaccines is very exciting [3,7] and considerable amounts
of relevant preclinical data have been generated, and several clinical trials have been initiated during
the last decade. This gives rise to the vision of translating the mRNA vaccines into human application
for prophylaxis and therapy. In this review, we discuss the current trends in mRNA vaccine approaches
and various strategies and systems for delivering mRNA vaccines.

vaccine-hands.jpg

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here's another one ..

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/01/2...imental-pfizer-mrna-covid-injections-started/

Gibraltar is a British Colony at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula attached to the country of Spain. It’s population is just over 30,000 people, and it is best known for its huge “rock,” the “Rock of Gibraltar.”

I have been contacted by residents in Gibraltar stating that 53 people have died in 10 days immediately following the roll out of injections of the Pfizer mRNA COVID injections, and calling it a “massacre.”

Local media reports confirm the deaths, but blame them on COVID, and not the COVID injections.

However, prior to the roll out of the injections, it is reported that only 16 people in total died “from COVID” since the beginning of the “pandemic” about a year ago.

Gibraltar-Deaths-COVID-Injections.jpg

Wow you were asking for scientific articles previously.... then refused to read them when posted...... then post what is basically made up hearsay at best?

@_CY_

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here's another one for your tin hat nonsense ..
all I'm doing is delivering factual news with actual evidence attached so anyone can determine if it's true or not.

here's another technical white paper similar to and predating the Nature article that you refuse to acknowledge has nothing to do your original claims that started this mess.

In the past few years, there has been increasing focus on the use of messenger RNA (mRNA) as a new therapeutic modality. Current clinical efforts encompassing mRNA-based drugs are directed toward infectious disease vaccines, cancer immunotherapies, therapeutic protein replacement therapies, and treatment of genetic diseases. However, challenges that impede the successful translation of these molecules into drugs are that (i) mRNA is a very large molecule, (ii) it is intrinsically unstable and prone to degradation by nucleases, and (iii) it activates the immune system. Although some of these challenges have been partially solved by means of chemical modification of the mRNA, intracellular delivery of mRNA still represents a major hurdle. The clinical translation of mRNA-based therapeutics requires delivery technologies that can ensure stabilization of mRNA under physiological conditions.
=============

23 Seniors Have Died in Norway After Receiving the Pfizer Experimental COVID mRNA Injection
http://tapnewswire.com/2021/01/23-s...the-pfizer-experimental-covid-mrna-injection/

15 Jan 2021

tapnewswire.com_wp_content_uploads_2021_01_pfizer_covid19_vaccine.jpg

Wrong again. I didn’t start any mess. The debunked antivaxxer claim that the vaccine alters your DNA is well known & has been around a long time. It was mentioned on this site & I challenged it. I then asked you to research it because you are an impartial seeker of truth. You have had plenty of time but can’t find anything, so you distract by making other nutty antivaxxer claims about the vaccine. I did post multiple supporting evidence but you can’t understand them. There are remedial courses out there for reading comprehension. I’d suggest you take advantage.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a link showing that certain mRNA and DNA can interact and that some are restricted from use in humans because of adverse consequences.

Link :teach:

If these mRNA's can be used to splice genes, well, I'd have to agree with _CY_. :thumb:

Woody

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a link showing that certain mRNA and DNA can interact and that some are restricted from use in humans because of adverse consequences.

If these mRNA's can be used to splice genes, well, I'd have to agree with _CY_. :thumb:

Woody

This 2013 article does not contain any evidence that the current covid vaccine will alter the dna. It doesn’t. Everyone knows this. It’s a debunked antivaxxer conspiracy theory. mRNA vaccines work only in the cystol of the cell & do not go near the nucleus. This is the advantage of RNA vaccines over DNA vaccines.
Do you have any evidence that the current vaccine does “alter” DNA? Our DNA is not structurally changed from the vaccine. That is the fake claim.

Maybe you are confused about how RNA works in our cells. mRNA interacts with DNA of course to send info to the ribosomes. That’s human biology (transcription, translation, protein synthesis). But the vaccine RNA does not alter or structurally change our DNA. It doesn’t go near the nucleus. That’s as clear & simple as you can get, but it will never be enough for the antivaxxer.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody

Excellent, you'd both be wrong. I don't think you understood your own link BTW. In Vitro and within the cell nucleus are two completely different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom