Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow you were asking for scientific articles previously.... then refused to read them when posted...... then post what is basically made up hearsay at best?

@_CY_

fyi .. this is news NOT someone requesting actual evidence of a particular topic. news when actual evidence is attached becomes factual news. which is what I've been bringing to OSA.

so yes bar is lower. note I did provide actual evidence in original post so anyone can tell if it's true or not.
plenty of data to work with for anyone wanting to dive in

you are the google user which I almost never use due to censorship.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...hUKEwiBgqfStNjuAhUPpp4KHVYLAu0Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

vs duck duck
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=53+Dead+i...erimental+Pfizer+mRNA+COVID+Injections&ia=web

quite the difference in what it returns. ha ha ha

=========
why no feedback on the meat of the matter?
please note site linked used only because it's hosting a video that gets censored

Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits explain why the mRNA vaccine is not a vaccine.
(thewallwillfall.org)

https://thewallwillfall.org/2021/01/11/this-is-not-a-vaccine/amp/

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This 2013 article does not contain any evidence that the current covid vaccine will alter the dna. It doesn’t. Everyone knows this. It’s a debunked antivaxxer conspiracy theory. mRNA vaccines work only in the cystol of the cell & do not go near the nucleus. This is the advantage of RNA vaccines over DNA vaccines.
Do you have any evidence that the current vaccine does “alter” DNA? Our DNA is not structurally changed from the vaccine. That is the fake claim.

Maybe you are confused about how RNA works in our cells. mRNA interacts with DNA of course to send info to the ribosomes. That’s human biology (transcription, translation, protein synthesis). But the vaccine RNA does not alter or structurally change our DNA. It doesn’t go near the nucleus. That’s as clear & simple as you can get, but it will never be enough for the antivaxxer.

perhaps it's YOU that's confused. you still refuse to acknowledge nature article you posted is clearly on a topic that has nothing to do with what you claimed provided actual evidence. that mRNA "vaccine" doesn't effect DNA.

same for the supporting technical document I posted that pre-dated nature article on essentially same top topic, most importantly pre-dated C19, so politically incorrect data are included. ie article clearly states mRNA "vaccine" is not a vaccine and called it gene therapy.

=========
please note site linked used only because it's hosting a video that gets censored

Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits explain why the mRNA vaccine is not a vaccine.
(thewallwillfall.org)

=====
who was it that was claiming below is tabloid level info? ha ha ha

technical white linked below dovetails into 6 min video with Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits

Opportunities and Challenges in the Delivery of mRNA-based Vaccines
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32013049/

However, mRNA is often promulgated on the grounds of the popular
opinion that when using mRNA, unlike DNA, the stringent gene-therapy regulations are bypassed
because mRNA does not integrate into the host genome. However, in reality, this only holds true in the
US since in Europe, any active pharmaceutical ingredient, which contains or consists of a recombinant
nucleic acid, used in or administered to human beings, falls under the scope of the regulation for
advanced therapy medicinal products [6]. Therefore, mRNA-based therapeutics are categorized as
gene therapy. The burgeoning field of mRNA vaccines is very exciting [3,7] and considerable amounts
of relevant preclinical data have been generated, and several clinical trials have been initiated during
the last decade. This gives rise to the vision of translating the mRNA vaccines into human application
for prophylaxis and therapy. In this review, we discuss the current trends in mRNA vaccine approaches
and various strategies and systems for delivering mRNA vaccines.

vaccine-hands.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
perhaps it's YOU that's confused. you still refuse to acknowledge nature article you posted is clearly on a topic that has nothing to do with what you claimed provided actual evidence. that mRNA "vaccine" doesn't effect DNA.

same for the supporting technical document I posted that pre-dated nature article on essentially same top topic, most importantly pre-dated C19, so politically incorrect data are included. ie article clearly states mRNA "vaccine" is not a vaccine and called it gene therapy.

=========

(thewallwillfall.org)

Your inability to understand the science behind what he said, doesn't allow you to construct a valid argument against it. I've posted enough evidence..... you've ignored it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fyi .. this is news NOT someone requesting actual evidence of a particular topic. news when actual evidence is attached becomes factual news. which is what I've been bringing to OSA.

so yes bar is lower. note I did provide actual evidence in original post so anyone can tell if it's true or not.
plenty of data to work with for anyone wanting to dive in

you are the google user which I almost never use due to censorship.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...hUKEwiBgqfStNjuAhUPpp4KHVYLAu0Q4dUDCAk&uact=5

vs duck duck
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=53+Dead+i...erimental+Pfizer+mRNA+COVID+Injections&ia=web

quite the difference in what it returns. ha ha ha

=========

(thewallwillfall.org)

You don't understand what I said. Whether you use Google, duck duck whatever, etc...... my point was that the basis of your "knowledge" only extends to an internet search.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong again. I didn’t start any mess. The debunked antivaxxer claim that the vaccine alters your DNA is well known & has been around a long time. It was mentioned on this site & I challenged it. I then asked you to research it because you are an impartial seeker of truth. You have had plenty of time but can’t find anything, so you distract by making other nutty antivaxxer claims about the vaccine. I did post multiple supporting evidence but you can’t understand them. There are remedial courses out there for reading comprehension. I’d suggest you take advantage.

now that's total BS .. YOU was the one that first brought up above topic.
I replied that I had zero interest in that topic and requested that you provide actual evidence to support YOUR claim. which clearly you still have not provided. fyi actual evidence can be bare bones.
it's amazing that you still don't understand: no actual evidence = BS

it's clearly documented for anyone that cares to dig back posts.
perhaps it's YOU that needs to take remedial course .. ha ha ha

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are wrong once again, on everything it seems. You are hung up on the nature article because you don’t understand it, & so your frustration brings you back to it. Maybe you can get someone to explain it for you. And I agree it seems your knowledge is not based on education or experience & is limited to internet searches.

If you want to believe, like the other antivaxxers, that the covid vaccine alters your DNa, knock yourself out. You’re good at making yourself look foolish.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are wrong once again, on everything it seems. You are hung up on the nature article because you don’t understand it, & so your frustration brings you back to it. Maybe you can get someone to explain it for you.

If you want to believe, like the other antivaxxers, that the covid vaccine alters your DNa, knock yourself out. You’re good at making yourself look foolish.

yet more BS aka denial ... perhaps it's YOU that doesn't understand the nature article YOU posted .. ha ha ha

=========

(thewallwillfall.org)

=====
who was it that was claiming below is tabloid level info? ha ha ha

technical white linked below dovetails into 6 min video with Dr. David Martin and Judy Mikovits

Opportunities and Challenges in the Delivery of mRNA-based Vaccines
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32013049/

However, mRNA is often promulgated on the grounds of the popular
opinion that when using mRNA, unlike DNA, the stringent gene-therapy regulations are bypassed
because mRNA does not integrate into the host genome. However, in reality, this only holds true in the
US since in Europe, any active pharmaceutical ingredient, which contains or consists of a recombinant
nucleic acid, used in or administered to human beings, falls under the scope of the regulation for
advanced therapy medicinal products [6]. Therefore, mRNA-based therapeutics are categorized as
gene therapy. The burgeoning field of mRNA vaccines is very exciting [3,7] and considerable amounts
of relevant preclinical data have been generated, and several clinical trials have been initiated during
the last decade. This gives rise to the vision of translating the mRNA vaccines into human application
for prophylaxis and therapy. In this review, we discuss the current trends in mRNA vaccine approaches
and various strategies and systems for delivering mRNA vaccines.

vaccine-hands.jpg

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you still never told us your background into medicine. Pushing that mop are ya?

That’s me. Minimum wage hospital janitor.
But I’ll be happy to post a CV if everyone else does. But it would only be a distraction & not add to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom