OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up respecting the police... and we knew if we did not a little "chat" would clear things up. Some times for some of my associates the "arm bar" and trip the the ground was a lot easier than a potential trip to county jail.

Yep... this is the future. I just hope someone will change my depends when its time .... in a few short years.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
"...a real man with pride and a real man with courage would do whats right", says the dude with the scarf.................?!?!?!?!?!?!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying the trooper was in the right; I'm just voicing how lame the faux bravado of this dude is. He didn't do anything risky, daring or brave.

They read about protestors of decades past and long to be a part of it, when in reality they wouldn't have had the balls to speak out in the days they read about.

If you want to "be proud" of something, then talk about your "protest" itself. Don't gimme this "I was assaulted by the police for expressing my first amendment rights" crap and expect to be written in the history books as the white, suburban, scarf-wearing Rosa Parks. Don't expect to have a picture of you kneeling over your broken iPhone become as recognizable and Mary Vecchio at Kent State.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to disagree with the majority but if as a law enforcement officer and a trooper to boot you cant control your temper with a dead beat teen how are you going to react with an adult in a little more severe situation.Worked in law enforcement for 10 years for the department of corrections and that John Wayne syndrome is a real problem.

I'm not going to outright disagree with Mr. Haney, but what I would really like to see is video taken prior to the beginning of the video posted. After all, who knows what the college-educated (?) idiot said and did prior to the beginning. Personally, I think the kid's scarf was too loose.....and too short to reach the top of the bridge.

Besides, the dorks and dorkettes in the protest movement may be against corporate greed, but they want corporations and us to pay their college bills.

If one of my boys had acted in such a way, I would have DEMANDED a refund from the college for the idiocy they planted in the kid's head. If they aren't educated, then the college should refund all the tuition.

OK....rant over.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just dont understand why the insist on poking the bear.... I mean its only going to end up bad, more than likely you will just end up face down on the ground going to jail. You may think you're going to educate them but all youre doing is getting an education of ground and pound leo style... Cops aren't always nice or in the right but its a lose lose situation to argue and fight it. Just sit tight and be respectful and you're good to go.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not going to outright disagree with Mr. Haney, but what I would really like to see is video taken prior to the beginning of the video posted. After all, who knows what the college-educated (?) idiot said and did prior to the beginning. Personally, I think the kid's scarf was too loose.....and too short to reach the top of the bridge.

Besides, the dorks and dorkettes in the protest movement may be against corporate greed, but they want corporations and us to pay their college bills.

If one of my boys had acted in such a way, I would have DEMANDED a refund from the college for the idiocy they planted in the kid's head. If they aren't educated, then the college should refund all the tuition.

OK....rant over.

College has nothing to do with kids like this, most of them probably never graduated, or stepped foot on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom