OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to award douche nozzle awards to pretty much everyone, protestors and troopers, in the video. The trooper lost his cool and knocked the phone out of the persons (man? woman? I can't tell) hand. That was wrong. The self-absorbed, whiney, malcontent protester is out there being a self-absorbed, whiney, malcontent and probably hoping to start an incident. Also wrong. The female LT telling the person to lower their voice when no reasonable person would say the level of voice was inappropriate was wrong and her statement that the 1st amendment give you *reasonable* free speech is laughable. But then the protesters trying to make some huge civil rights case out of this incident is also laughable. Also, it doesn't look good that the OHP gave the appearance of refusing to give out their names. Even if nothing comes from this it paints a bad image and says "what we did was wrong but we won't let you take lawful action against it". Not that that's what happened but perception is reality in many ways.

So just to re-cap: douche nozzle awards all around. Still doesn't rise to Biggest Douche In the Universe though....that's still held by John Edward...maybe Bono by now :D

O

OkieGentleman

I really wish he had just told the idiot that the twitt was interfering with the officers official duties and please step back. And after the little twitt did not do it take him down and cuff him for interfering with a police officer performing his official duties. Now twitt looks to be in the right and the trooper in the wrong. I am not saying the trooper was wrong, just that now he looks to be in the wrong. I spent 40 years working around law enforcement and have the greatest respect for them.

If these idiots can get your goat and make you react so you look bad they have won!

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Probably can make the argument that they shouldn't have been so close. However, I don't really see how the protesters were interfering with the troopers duties. They were standing the requested distance away. But like the old saying goes, when you fight with a skunk, no one comes out smelling good.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm without sound at the moment so I can't hear what's being said, so what justification does the officer have in slapping the camera out of that kid's hand?

I can see that kid looked like he was just being a penis, but it appears the officer reacted out of anger rather than an act of upholding the law.

at least he could have put on a glove.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks to me like the little punk was trying to start trouble I think his wish should have been granted in a mighty way. I wonder how that little punk would fair starting trouble in a cell

B

BoSox110

The officer with the mustache should've come unglued on the chick with the scarf. Just out of nowhere and seen if he could get him to cry. Quick question who is the guy shooting the video because he needs an arse kicking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom