OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That video was painful to watch...unfortunate that the little twit was able to get under the skin of an otherwise squared-away Trooper. The he-***** got the reaction he wanted, and now the OHP is going to get more bad press.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This little punk needs to have his immature little azz put in a uniform and sent to the front lines of war where he might learn what a man of courage really is. He's typical of many young punks today, no jobs, no morals, and just sucking off the freedoms paid for by others. I'd personally stick a size 12 up his tail and haul him home to momma. Reminds me of 1 of my ex stepsons who's now parking cars at a hospital for his "career". Give me a break, he just needs some direction. The first direction of about 3 feet off the ground with a swift kick.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wish the OHP trooper would have slapped him to his KNEES... I hate ales like this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Trooper was wrong, but man I don't know how he stopped himself at just the phone. I think I would have inflicted more damage on the lispy, effeminate scarfed wonder boy than he would ever recover from. The total lack of respect, and purposely disrespecting the Trooper was sickening.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would you even think like this?

It's called Personal space. You get in it, I have the right to move you out! This punk is nothing more than a POS looking for trouble. I bet some POS Lawyer now trys to bring charges on the officer in hopes of getting paid.

Why would you stick up for the little POS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom