OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"your phone is a danger to my life" haha.

21 foot rule. This guy was in major violation of that and holding a camera that close to someone's face is a danger. The trooper doesn't know who this person is so for all he knows the guy could know how to smash the camera in to his nose to drive it up into his brain to kill him. He should of given him a warning first but other than that he didn't do anything wrong.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_203_669_gixXe.jpg_169d1b61c40797e6d8d0fb5c978f7495.jpg

Where is he when ya need him?

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it funny, but wrong at the same time. Trooper should not have done that, kid should go find a job, all would be well...Issue stupid tickets to everyone involved, fine is $250 payable to me...

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
21 foot rule. This guy was in major violation of that and holding a camera that close to someone's face is a danger. The trooper doesn't know who this person is so for all he knows the guy could know how to smash the camera in to his nose to drive it up into his brain to kill him. He should of given him a warning first but other than that he didn't do anything wrong.

The 21 foot rule? Really? Thats the distance determined by the Tueller drill not for some dude standing in front of someone else holding a camera. Saying you feel threatened by a guy holding a camera 3 feet away from you in broad daylight with a handful of troopers around you is weak sauce. just because one doesn't know who or what another is or is capable of doing doesn't give them the right to damage or destroy someone else's property.

If the troopers really felt threatened by these protestors then the appropriate course of action should have been to tell them to move away and then when they didn't, to arrest them. Unfortunately for the troopers, the protestors were able to provoke a reaction based in anger, not law, from one of the troopers and this key exchange will be the only thing the general public sees or interprets when the movie is viewed.

The he-she went out with their hipster friends looking to paint the establishment in a bad light and in this case they unfortunately succeeded. The trooper got trolled hard by this group and the troopers reaction in this instance really isn't defensible

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's ironic to me is that I've seen several here lose their cool on an internet board, yet say it's easy to ignore these kids when they are in your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom