Ok. Here's another hypothetical for you guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's say you're awake in the middle of the night and you haven't received your daily dose of blue light. You only get broadcast Tv. What do you watch, Charlie Rose or a Mexican soap opera?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's wrong with the sub-channels? MeTV (Ch 23-2 in Tulsa) has an overnight lineup guaranteed to keep you awake--Night Gallery, Alfred Hitchcock Hour and Thriller between 1:30 and 4:00 AM; followed by a spate of classic comedies. 19-2, 23-3, 41-2 and 41-3 have movies (some classic, some not) and even Cozi TV on channel 47-2 has The Bold Ones and Run For Your Life (which would almost be worth staying up to watch.) Only Retro TV on channel 8-3 is disappointing--after Cold Squad (a Canadian import) at 1:00 AM, it's all infomercials. Of course, outside of the Tulsa market, your mileage (and channel selection) may vary.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could be worse. Remember Dr. Gene Scott staring at you until he got enough money pledged to start "teaching" again?
I don't recognize the name, but I remember staying at my grandparents' house in BA in the late '80s and watching these late-night infomercials starring this guy in a cowboy hat smoking a big ol' cigar and hawking satellite dishes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom