ok ok so i caved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told by a friend if I showed up in Dallas with a box of that I'd get my butt kicked and never be invited to his lease again. I'm tempted to order him a box and ship it to him as a gift.

I considered buying it for the novelty factor but then decided money would be better spent elsewhere.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess (from this thread discussion) since I bought a case (not a box) of it in every calibur I could get my hands on, then I must not be right. They had ran out of 9mm and only had 2 boxes left of 223 (so I could not get a case). I really want the 12 guage though.

Str8 Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess (from this thread discussion) since I bought a case (not a box) of it in every calibur I could get my hands on, then I must not be right. They had ran out of 9mm and only had 2 boxes left of 223 (so I could not get a case). I really want the 12 guage though.

lol nope your in the right spot, i bought all they had at the moment, i will go back for more.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd buy it and use it in my CCW, HD, SD mags. I'd claim I thought they were zombies in court. If nothing else the court case would probably garner some attention.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard that the tips were filled with stem cells that will cause their brains to rapidly increase in size and mass thereby causing their heads to explode no matter where you hit them.

Str8 Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pak-40 said:
I heard that the tips were filled with stem cells that will cause their brains to rapidly increase in size and mass thereby causing their heads to explode no matter where you hit them.

Oh yeah that's sounds way better than what I said, let's make those type of bullets!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom