Ok OSA I need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the wooden jewelry box idea but, still where would I go to find one. and I would still like to have it personalized for her.

Well, I found this guy with a Google search. He's in OK and says he can make anything. http://woodbutchershoppe.com/

I'm not endorsing him, I've never done business with him, but those are some nice pictures.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she's still upset over Mother's Day, get her a baseball bat. It's made of wood. She'll know what to do with it. :punch:

On a more serious note, I'd go along with the wooden jewelry box with something else in it. Kay jewelers charmed memories bracelets and charms seem to be popular. They have charms to remind her of different occasions.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For our 5th, I bought my wife a Pandora bracelet (the kind you put charms on) and a wooden charm to go on it. She loves it and they are great gifts because you can get additional charms for other holidays or milestones, such as one for your kiddo, etc. Great gift that gets even more personal as she adds to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom