OK2A taking a hard stand against Fallon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
harry reid got an a rating from the NRA. if you're registered R, look at the options come june. dax ewbank and chad moody. it'd be really nice if fallin didn't even have a chance by Nov.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
harry reid got an a rating from the NRA. if you're registered R, look at the options come june. dax ewbank and chad moody. it'd be really nice if fallin didn't even have a chance by Nov.

It would send a really nice message to have her booted at the primary. However there is a big difference between an OK democrat from rural OK and a federal democrat from Las Vegas. People really need to get over the R and the D. It really doesn't matter because they both screw the people regularly.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would send a really nice message to have her booted at the primary. However there is a big difference between an OK democrat from rural OK and a federal democrat from Las Vegas. People really need to get over the R and the D. It really doesn't matter because they both screw the people regularly.

thought he was from california...

i've changed my registration to no party, but it doesn't go into effect until after the primary... over the R and D . i'll get to vote for dax in june, and hopefully again in november. some of dorman's platform seems to contradict his voting record. and he doesn't seem to have a gun rights platform.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if Joe Dorman has a the chance of a trailer in a tornado's path, as far as success in the upcoming election, but I like his positions much better than Fallon's.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to this stupid decision, I will always remember her disastrous appointments to the Appellant and District courts. We may as well have had Brad Henry making the appointments!

Travis798

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As of now it looks like Dax is going to get my vote. I won't be voting for Fallin, and I can't bring myself to vote for anybody that aligns themselves with the Democratic party, and I'd sooner cut off my left foot, throw it in the ring and vote for it before casting a vote for Moody.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't trust any of them. I may as well not vote. None of them are going to be for us. Mary Fallin screws up the workers compensation court system and now pulls this crap. I fell ashamed to have voted for her. I bet Brad Henry runs again. There are a lot of people out there that like him. I am not one of them. Whoever we get, I hope they are good for this state. The last thing we need is a liberal that will try and make our state like the rest of the liberal states. But right now, I can't say I know enough about moody or Daxx to draw a conclusion. As for Dorman being an NRA A+ member, it doesn't mean squat. Remember Joe Manchin? ? He had the exact same thing and look what he tried to do. I am not convinced he is the right choice. And the fact that he is a Democrat means nothing to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom