OK2A taking a hard stand against Fallon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those loving all over Joe Dorman, he has a pretty consistent habit on not voting on the really big issues. He didn't vote on keeping a gun in your locked car on school property, abortion issues and others.

Voting record here

He also beat feet to Rachael Maddow's show and a bunch of other libtards, Huffington Post, etc. when he announced.

He's voted against most tax cuts, uses the term "income inequality", wants to spend yet more on education after decades of throwing money there, he's extremely vague (typical) about how he is supposedly going to fix everything, and on and on. Sounds like a textbook lib running wearing a "conservative cloak". He has voted well on some things, but he has a very tough row to hoe IMO to convince me he's really conservative. Just too much anti business, pro-union, class warfare feeling going on with this guy.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fallon = crap politics
Senate not pursuing veto = crap politics
I can at least respect someone for having a different point of view from me but, some one that does not at least exspress their point of view (dodge voting) when that is how and why they were elected deserves zip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom