OKC 3-Gun----May 16th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing's how it's been five months since our last match, which was shot in the freezing cold and snow, I really want to shoot in this match. But I'm going to draw the line at laying down in a mud hole to shoot. I'll just have to take the penalties. See ya tomorrow at setup time.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing's how it's been five months since our last match, which was shot in the freezing cold and snow, I really want to shoot in this match. But I'm going to draw the line at laying down in a mud hole to shoot. I'll just have to take the penalties. See ya tomorrow at setup time.

I'm a gentleman Stewy. I'll lay down my jacket for you before you lay down in the mud.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AHHHH David! It IS .45 for a pistol...and .44 MAG for a revolver!

Hey give me a jingle sometime I got a little CZ project for you, or will we see ya on Sun.?????

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tried to find the round count, anyone know what it is? and on the shotgun what shells are needed? and what distances are the rifles shooting?

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Round counts are looking like this.

Pitsol-65
Rifle-54
Shotgun (bird)- 25
Shotgun (buck)- 4
Shotgun (slug)- 4

These are with no make up shots and going 1 for 1 on steel. The stages may change a bit too as we setup.

See you all Sunday!

Mike

This is what it was going to be prior to the monsoon. We may adjust according to floatation abilities. We will be shooting rifle from impact to 300 yards. Pistol to 75, but only for 1 target.

M

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought .44 was minimum for HM. Do you mean that Dirty Harry couldn't shoot HM division?

You asked about .40, so I made the assumption you were inquiring about semi-auto, not revolver. To answer your question though, Clint is always welcome, but he has got to pay just like everyone else. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom