Okcgc Icore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget the ICORE match this Saturday, June 19th at 10:am at the action pistol range at the Oklahoma City Gun Club....

if you own a wheel gun this is a must shoot competition...

its way more fun to shoot then any bottom feeder gun...

come one come all.... :patriot:

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesse,

I've got enough for both of us. If you're going to be there in the morning, I'll bring them with me. Let me know.

I am going to get out to the Benchrest range really early to beat the wind so I can double check the zero on my .223. I would like to run some of your ammo through my 625 to see if to will ignite that stuff before the match. I also probably need to shoot more that the 5 or 6 rounds that I put through my 625 previously to figure out that the trigger was now to light to shoot the factory ammo. Heck the sights may be off too.

I will call you later today. Maybe I can stop over at your place tonight and pick some up so you don't have to get to the range so early.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many stages do you guys shoot? What time are you usually out of there? I may have to cut the match short and go to work.

Maynard G. Krebbs voise on "WORK!!!!" Maynard G. Krebbs voise off. We are out there fairly early, or at least most of them are out there early depending on when the rooster crows for me I try to get there before 8 to help with the set up. What time do you have to go to (Maynard G. Krebbs voise on "WORK!!!!" Maynard G. Krebbs voise off.). We will try to accomidate and remember if you don't shoot all the stages your time will be faster..:screwy: later rdd

Latest posts

Top Bottom