Okcgc Icore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was told it will be a classifier match... im supposed to take part in some meeting with the OPEA... i think id rather shoot... they said i could tele-conference.... i wonder how that would work.. hows the cell reception at USSA?

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was told it will be a classifier match... im supposed to take part in some meeting with the OPEA... i think id rather shoot... they said i could tele-conference.... i wonder how that would work.. hows the cell reception at USSA?

Hell my phone rings....if the string is tight.. :)
later rdd

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good match guys! I will definately be back once the blister on my trigger finger gets healed up. Turns out Um not tough enough to shoot REVO.

Here are the videos from the match. The shooting is pretty boring but the commentary is hilarious. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDO6HzBhWYI&feature=youtube_gdata

thanks Matt and Javier for the narration.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the comment on the video...It is not illeagal to run at an ICORE Match...It is just frowned upon. I was not able to keep up with Jesse so I had to slow him down so that I could get his last hit...Which was proabably his third shot. :ooh2: (Insert big Smiley face) cause I know that Mike had someting to do with the comment. Later rdd

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for the comment on the video...It is not illeagal to run at an ICORE Match...It is just frowned upon. I was not able to keep up with Jesse so I had to slow him down so that I could get his last hit...Which was proabably his third shot. :ooh2: (Insert big Smiley face) cause I know that Mike had someting to do with the comment. Later rdd

I thought it was funny the way I took off running like a bat outta hell when I wasn't supposed to so I played off Pintos comments earlier in this thread to make fun of the sport rather than having myself look like an idiot for not knowing the stage description. :)

Beside you guys aren't really that old. LOL!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom