Okcgc Icore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't post pics of the speedloaders, dang. I carry 7 on my belt never needed more than 5 on really long stages. Shadowrider what type of revo you have in mind? L frame, K frame, Ruger, Colt? I will throw a couple of k frame loaders into my bag just incase. Chris, Drive all night you can make it. later rdd

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't post pics of the speedloaders, dang. I carry 7 on my belt never needed more than 5 on really long stages. Shadowrider what type of revo you have in mind? L frame, K frame, Ruger, Colt? I will throw a couple of k frame loaders into my bag just incase. Chris, Drive all night you can make it. later rdd
K-Frame, Model 66.
I can spare a few that fit a 686 if you need some of those.

Thanks to both of you but I don't have the holster, pouches or loaded ammo. But I'm thinking about using the father's day coupon at Midway for this. Next month I'll be ready. I may come out and watch though, that's if I don't go to the Duke match.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chris, Last time I checked... You didn't make it...We had 9 shooter brave the heat and humidity. All pitched in to get it done and a big thanx goes to Matt and No. 343 for grabbing the timer cause it was hot :thanku:.... Just sent the results into OKC to get on the web page. Later guys me take nap now.....Later rdd

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry roger....... this was a unscheduled trip to MD Anderson... had no intentions of missing it but stayed up too late and didn't get up in time... I'll be there next month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom