Okie Sunsets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently assigned in Little Rock, took this one on a mtn bike ride a few nights ago. Arkansas river on the left.
i853.photobucket.com_albums_ab99_onwmed_IMAG0165.jpg

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was taken from my daughter's front porch a couple of years ago. No, they're not pyramids, just rooftops across the street. I didn't mess with any color editing programs, this is just the way the camera recorded it:

[Broken External Image]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie4570, I think you got that pic from some other site. NW Okla does not have days like that! :D

I looked across Sooner lake the other day, and it looked just like that. Rare indeed.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We were watching waterfowl coming back to the lake the other night and couldn't resist the photo op. Had to try out the sunset/sunrise setting on my cell phone, actually took a pretty good pic.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me see if I can share one. This was taken in October 2010 at an RV park near Grove, OK. Left of center and kind of low is an unexpected subject. I was composing for another picture of the sunset when I notice a slight movement in my viewfinder. I snapped the picture without even seeing what the "subject" was and ended up with a gray Egret heading for his nest at the end of the day.

A lot of good photos come about by accident.

Well, I tried inserting the photo in two different ways (url and from my computer) and neither system worked. So, I'll just insert a link to my Photobucket account.

Heron and Sunset

Terry

Latest posts

Top Bottom