Oklahoma 2nd amendment under attack..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I Bluetooth music from Iheart radio at work and I'll bet I heard 30 or more Bloomberg commercials today.. He's is spending the $$$$$..

I think it's important to bring up how Bloomberg is buying our government in mixed company. A lot of people may not know how utterly abhorrent he is and how badly he can damage America. :(

Trey Kirby

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!! I talked to my senator today, Boren in Cleveland county, she was proposing SB312 Extreme Risk Protection Order. After I told her as one of her constituents that I was 100% against this bill she was proposing, she said that it isn't even going to make it to a committee and the committee chair said it was dead in the water. So there is a small win but we have to keep up the pressure!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!! I talked to my senator today, Boren in Cleveland county, she was proposing SB312 Extreme Risk Protection Order. After I told her as one of her constituents that I was 100% against this bill she was proposing, she said that it isn't even going to make it to a committee and the committee chair said it was dead in the water. So there is a small win but we have to keep up the pressure!

But, did you ask her why she proposed it in the first place?!?!?!?! She has the wrong mindset if that is the kinda of crap she's gonna' lend her name to!

Latest posts

Top Bottom