Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This buck was shot across the street from my office just east of Spencer. The guy had been hunting on 5 acres I own and last fall I had the property bulldozed to keep him off because he had been squatting/hunting there. So he just set up camp on 3 acres to the east of my property and shot this buck. Jokes on me for hunting 100 miles away.

online free hosting

Last edited:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just so I'm clear...you had a hunting spot, that you own, within walking distance from work where this buck hung out. And instead of you sic'ing the Wardens on him, you bulldoze it?

Might just be me, but that doesn't make much sense...

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had honestly never given any thought to hunt because of where it's at and was almost nothing but cedars. But yeah, clearly I'm an idiot. He had set up a camp and was living there, also shooting guns on a daily basis within city limits. Seeing as how it's across the street from my office, I just wanted to get rid of the headache and any future problems....:so I dozed it.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had honestly never given any thought to hunt because of where it's at and was almost nothing but cedars. But yeah, clearly I'm an idiot. He had set up a camp and was living there, also shooting guns on a daily basis within city limits. Seeing as how it's across the street from my office, I just wanted to get rid of the headache and any future problems....:so I dozed it.
Understand,...man that sucks.!

Latest posts

Top Bottom