Oklahoma HB1059 - SDA Amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is really awesome. I work in a Government building with very little security. We have a OHP officer but he does not do anything in contact with the public, he sits and monitors the camera system. I assume that would mean with the passage of this bill, I could carry here at work?

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is really awesome. I work in a Government building with very little security. We have a OHP officer but he does not do anything in contact with the public, he sits and monitors the camera system. I assume that would mean with the passage of this bill, I could carry here at work?

That would probably depend on the terms of employment with the particular agency.

Just because it is not a prohibited place by law, does not mean employees are not subject to employer restrictions.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I note McCullough did not address the removal of the parks and recreation area exemption from the prohibited places list. Not good. They should remain exempted from the the list of prohibited areas.

The fact that he wants to make them prohibited areas is disturbing and indicative of a politician who is reacting to events in a manner meant to curry favor with antis by using places children go regularly to appeal to their illogical reasoning process that by turning them into gun free zones they somehow become safer.

THIS!!!! If he wants to change the parks and recreations provisions of the current law then can go choke on his freekin' house bill.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on that idea
That would probably depend on the terms of employment with the particular agency.

Just because it is not a prohibited place by law, does not mean employees are not subject to employer restrictions.

Dang , its usually about insurance and who's responsible..i.e. LEO's and Fire Officials with a commission card

Latest posts

Top Bottom