Oklahoma Police Sniper Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shocked at lillysdad statements. Just want to formally invite ALL of you to my match in January on the 16th at OKC gun club. It is 3 gun and if you want to shoot but don't have the gear, contact me and we will hook you up. In fact, we make it a habit to pause for a moment to recognize all our military and leo's and prior service folks that keep us safe. We do not discriminate and we will have fun to boot. We welcome all shooters from any background and career choice.
Lillysdad, please feel free to come out. You can shoot the match for free. Just come see what we do and who we are and maybe we can change your mind..

M

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
WOW Realy? The shoot will not be restricted to LE/Military. My thought was that the 6th stage which will be the stalk would be kind of a side match for the LE/Military based on most Civs wont have the gear for the stalk and and it would hold them back from entering. And as far as us (LE/Military) training with non-LE/Military there are some training that we will not share. But other then that lets train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom