Oklahoma Police Sniper Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah you wouldn't want guys like me who train Military and L.E. to show up, that way non Military and L.E. wouldn't get to see the tricks of the trade....that I teach! "Very hush hush and on the Q.T." Good call. KurtM

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do know what Lilly'sdad posted is true, and it is the way it is. There is a real "only a cop can train a cop" mentality, and Only L.E should compete with L.E. Matter of fact there have been several classes I have given where the L.E.s didn't like the idea of Military there as well....cause they weren't L.E.

Don't want to high jack the thread, but this is why L.E training is so behind in general, But I digress! Have a great match guys.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
it also tends to p!ss off LE when they see a civi treat a match like a game, while they view it as training.
Thats probably the crux of the matter.
It would be nice if shooters, from whatever discipline can shoot their own match, regardless of the other participants.
That goes for both types in some ways..

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to learn by shooting with the guys that can shoot. If I can come and shoot and make some mistakes I will get better. I ways fund that the guys out shooting matches really lime shooting and tend to know a lot about it. The real good ones always share or help the other guys like me get better.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to shoot this simply because I want to. I'm neither LE nor MIL. Some day I will be LE and I hope I don't have the same snobbery towards civvies and MIL. If this post offends you, get a life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom