Oklahoma Police Sniper Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I will have more details very soon. I need to gage the interest so we can choose the right venue.
We are going to host our first Oklahoma Police Sniper Challenge sometime in the next few months. and yes I know it's going to be a little cold, but we are hoping to host one in the winter and another in the summer. This will be a Sniper Team (sniper/spotter) event. The Challenge will consist of 6 stages with the last being a stalk with a live shoot. The stages will be based off of realistic Law Enforcement deployments. Not sure yet if it will be restricted to LE/Military only, but I do know that the 6th stage will be. Equipment will be LE/Military standard ie no bench rest you must be able to deploy with the equipment. I have several nice sponsors and it will be some great training.

Let me know if you would like to enter and if you have any GOOD input I'll be glade to hear from you. And you can call me at 405-823-5300

Steve Aryan

Marksman
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I will have more details very soon. I need to gage the interest so we can choose the right venue.
We are going to host our first Oklahoma Police Sniper Challenge sometime in the next few months. and yes I know it's going to be a little cold, but we are hoping to host one in the winter and another in the summer. This will be a Sniper Team (sniper/spotter) event. The Challenge will consist of 6 stages with the last being a stalk with a live shoot. The stages will be based off of realistic Law Enforcement deployments. Not sure yet if it will be restricted to LE/Military only, but I do know that the 6th stage will be. Equipment will be LE/Military standard ie no bench rest you must be able to deploy with the equipment. I have several nice sponsors and it will be some great training.

Let me know if you would like to enter and if you have any GOOD input I'll be glade to hear from you. And you can call me at 405-823-5300

Sounds awesome! Ive been waiting for one of these in Oklahoma!

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For you two non -readers:
This will be a Sniper Team (sniper/spotter) event. The Challenge will consist of 6 stages with the last being a stalk with a live shoot. The stages will be based off of realistic Law Enforcement deployments. Not sure yet if it will be restricted to LE/Military only, but I do know that the 6th stage will be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom