Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well 95% of then voted as a block while only 59% of whites did. That should tell you that some groups are more stick together than others.

Geezus....

Dude, maybe you're just not a good communicator, but what your putting down is coming off as semi-subtle attempt to hide your racist view of blacks. I'm not saying that you're a racist, just that I'm picking that up from your written word.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geezus....

Dude, maybe you're just not a good communicator, but what your putting down is coming off as semi-subtle attempt to hide your racist view of blacks. I'm not saying that you're a racist, just that I'm picking that up from your written word.

If it IS an attempt, it's a piss-poor attempt.

....Oops, I'm supposed to be watching Doctor Who.

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's funny how when someone points out how liberal policies have affected the crime rate and the destruction of the black family, they suddenly get labeled as a racist by those who disagree.
Some of you fools will probably think that the author of this article is the Grand Dragon of the KKK, if you take the time to read it.

He says basically the same thing that was posted.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is stormfront?

Sounds like something to do with a race card from CJ's post.

WHo is talking about keeping people chained up? I am simply saying the left has purposely created this situation to allow class warfare and it won't stop until people are willing to "come off the plantation" and quite listening to al and jesse and there are plenty of white people out there as well that need to know this is not nature of "those people" its is created by social engineering.

Stormfront is bad juju. Renegade Whites. I suspect the FBI watches them very closely and that every member of that website has their email address on the FBI's Terrorist Watchlist.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On stormfront. Thanks for letting me know what that is.

I actually have too many friends that are not white to be associated with anyone who thinks if you are not white you are not right.

OF all this stuff going on though here is yet another example of black on white crime in Memphis. Robbery the motive here.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/a...ath-by-three-blacks-while-walking-to-his-car/

A lot of members don't want anger or paranoia on OSA, and rightfully so. The last thing in the world we need is for OSA to be labeled as a hate site.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of members don't want anger or paranoia on OSA, and rightfully so. The last thing in the world we need is for OSA to be labeled as a hate site.

*Nod*

Exactly. Which is why I really hate to see stuff that looks like it's skirting the edge of racism - or in some cases, crossing right over - on here. We (gun owners) already suffer from the stereotype of being bigoted, possibly crazy, angry white men. I get angry every time something seems to reinforce that stereotype - especially since I'm only one of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom