OKShooter Cell Phone Access

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrBaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a program to convert the DVD into another format such as .mpeg which plays on windows media player. My phone has a microsoft windows operating system. I store the movie on a mini-sd card. Throw the mini-sd in my phone and it's movie time.

The Motorola MPx220 will take a 512mb mini sd card. If compressed right, you can get up to 4 movies on the card at one time.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is incredible!! I didn't know that was possible!!!! Your're gonna have to show me that thing this weekend, if I can go.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be cool if Kelly could bring the tshirts to your house this weekend! He could get rid of several without having to mail them all out. He lives in Tulsa though, doesn't he?

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
stepper said:
It would be cool if Kelly could bring the tshirts to your house this weekend! He could get rid of several without having to mail them all out. He lives in Tulsa though, doesn't he?

I do... I live in Tulsa. I might get the chance but I won't know until Friday. I don't know if I have to work this weekend or not yet. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom