Old colt 22 pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAKE PLISSKEN

"The name is Plissken"
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this will help. Like another member said a serial number would be very helpful
So just judging by the pics this pistol is probably between fair and good condition. Maybe in the $500 to $600 range? One of the grips has a chip at the bottom but that seems to be the only issue I can see

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So just judging by the pics this pistol is probably between fair and good condition. Maybe in the $500 to $600 range? One of the grips has a chip at the bottom but that seems to be the only issue I can see
I am always accused of being a lowballer because I like to go by these current price guides. But I think that would be a fair price. Side note: I sell by the same standards as I buy. :-) The photos I attached are from Gun Digest Price Guide I also have a subscription to the online Blue Book of Gun Values and it is the same as Gun Digest. Both guides are current. Good luck these are cool little pistols I have one and love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom