Olympic Gender Madness Leads to 46 Seconds of Woman-Battering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if this includes the ones overdosing on testosterone?

IMG_8133.jpeg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
‘Idiocy’ itself should be added to the selection of amateur sports represented in the Olympics rather than adding it in as an essential element in all the other sports. It already has professional arenas of competition in politics and in education.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just posted about this in the other Olympic thread. Initially I thought it was a joke or AI.

eta: I wonder if the liberals are feeling conflicted?
😆😂🤣
I can answer that.

No.
Do people really believe that Algeria of all places is sending a transgender to the olympics?
I believe this is a case of intersex? It really doesn't matter whether they're intersex or transgender though. What matters is the how the person developed and what physical attributes that person retains. Bigger heart, bigger lungs, more power, etc. One look at them side by side tells the story.

A swift kick in the groin will clear up any gender confusion. Should be part of the qualification for men and women sports.....for clarity.
Pro tip: It hurts girls too. r/ouchmyflaps

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other boxer is not a tranny. She is a natural woman, but with XXY chromosomes. That causes her body to create more natural testosterone than a normal female.

The boxer isn't undefeatable. Her record is 15-9. She got her butt handed to her at the 2020 Tokyo games by an Irish woman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom