Olympic Gender Madness Leads to 46 Seconds of Woman-Battering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1722625246338.jpeg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe this is a case of intersex? It really doesn't matter whether they're intersex or transgender though. What matters is the how the person developed and what physical attributes that person retains. Bigger heart, bigger lungs, more power, etc. One look at them side by side tells the story.
Yep. Intersex. Yet folks immediately went with the transgender junk.

What story is being told? There are full-blown males with everything you just mentioned that would blow all of us away in the ring. Whatever advantage this female boxer has isn't good enough to grant her an undefeated record and allow her to walk through opponents. This particular Italian boxer had her own issues.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking there should be 4 tests for being a male in sports, and if you check one or more of these boxes you're a male:
XY chromosomes
Testosterone level
Male on birth certificate
Male on passport

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My "solution" to the problem is radical and probably not practical. All women should drop out of any event that alows contestants that are formerly male. This would result in the only contestants being former males. The public would not buy tickets, TV would not show the contests, because not many would watch, and eventually they would quit. It would take some time and for the women to agree to not compete.
I think this is the perfect solution. These Olympics lost me from start and they just keep getting more woke and political. Not watching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom