One in the Chamber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to be safe, I also take the battery out of the vehicles each night. . .don't want them starting up on their own! I figure that if I need one of them, I'll have plenty of time to install the battery.
Do you even bother wasting time holstering your gun?

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always one in the chamber.
You will probably be panicked if needing to use your pistol, and you may not properly chamber the first round, or forget to.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always one in the chamber.
You will probably be panicked if needing to use your pistol, and you may not properly chamber the first round, or forget to.

So panicked you could even shoot yourseld on the draw? So panicked you could miss your intended target? So panicked you could misjudge the badguy? Or possibly just so panicked you would forget to rack your slide?

Coz

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So panicked you could even shoot yourseld on the draw? So panicked you could miss your intended target? So panicked you could misjudge the badguy? Or possibly just so panicked you would forget to rack your slide?

Coz

Hey everybody, lets just forget everything we've ever learned from concealed carry experts and trainers cause we now have Cozican to show us the way!

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posed a good question. Answer it. How do you defend being partially panicked?

Coz

(BTW....I too carry "one in the chamber" but get tired of those preaching that it is the only way and you better do it!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom