One of the things wrong with America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no one is making us eat this garbage but it is much cheaper eating unhealthy than it is healthy. With subsidies, miss information, and lack of options it is hard to know what to eat.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What about us skinny fellers? Can I sue over embarassment when I dump my food in my lap because the chair is too far from the table? What's that worth JB? I'd like to get my list of guns ready for when I get my check.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many booths! Tear 'em out and replace 'em with tables. Easier to clean around, easier for everyone to adjust their seats, easier to pull together for larger groups and much friendlier to fat fannies!

Dudette, booths > tables. If your restaurant is casual enough for my slovenly ass to eat there, I want a booth. Only fancy schmancy places should be all tables. Booths are the first class seating of the diner world and I'll fight for a booth like I'm staking my homestead claim.

THAT'S NOT A BOOTH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of folks think we should change the entire system for the one-percenters so they don't have to overcome adversity, either due to their health, their bodily features, or their general desire to just not overcome a problem. It's not their fault, so we should pay for it. Not that I think this way, but a lot of folks do.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
as much as I would like to agree with zombie, the fast food industry and their lobbyist for cheaper illegal immigrant labor, adjusting our USDA food pyramid, and modifying our food genetically....we are obese for a reason. So make bigger booths and make that accommodation. I guess they want their cake and eat it too?

MMM.... you said 'cake'. I'm hungry now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom