One of the things wrong with America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you, or someone you know, have been injured as a result of a too small booth, call us now! Injuries include: knee injuries, low back injuries, injuries to the belly. Additionally, if you have been made to feel uncomfortable or humiliated, you may have a claim. You could be entitled to a SUBSTANTIAL CASH AWARD!!! Call now!

Ha ha

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you, or someone you know, have been injured as a result of a too small booth, call us now! Injuries include: knee injuries, low back injuries, injuries to the belly. Additionally, if you have been made to feel uncomfortable or humiliated, you may have a claim. You could be entitled to a SUBSTANTIAL CASH AWARD!!! Call now!

Ha ha

Geroge Soros! Is this about the White Castle Thing?

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ha ha

I need a lawyer!

I want to sue Martin Kessman because his lawsuit is embarrassing to fatmen everywhere and is causing me undue mental stress and trauma. I deserve compensation for my embarrassment and mental agony of being associated (by weight and height) with this person by the general public!

how much we gonna get outta em?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My burger was too hot. It burnt my tongue.
My drink had too much ice. I poured it in my mouth to kill the burn, and I got a brain freeze.
I tried to run to the bathroom. It was placed to far from my table.
I went to drive home and did not make it. I spent my gas money on a burger.
I had to walk home. It made my feet hurt. "this is Foot Locker's fault, and a whole other case."

How much can I get? Will it come from Obama's stash? If so, no one gets hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom