One of the things wrong with America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of suing people, I could actually sue ChrisHansen's user for libel and subpoena OSA to get his IP address, then subpoena his ISP to get his street address and name, then take him to court for damages, attorney's fees, and maybe even punitive damages. Which actually doesn't sound like a bad idea; OSA wouldn't be hurt at all in the process.

But he's on my ignore list, so I don't care.

There's always the risk that the court will find his statements accurate and you would lose and have to pay your own attorney fees and those bat rastards aren't cheap.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you think that disabled people should just overcome their adversity and deal with it because it's their fault? I mean it's true, the military is a volunteer service and when you sign up, you are told that you have the chance of dying, but you really think we shouldn't support disabled vets with tax payer dollars? If that's how you really feel, that's your right, but that's kind of harsh for someone that risked life and limb so the rest of the country can live in relative peace.

I do believe more folks should attempt to do so. Some disabilities are so overwhelming that it would be unrealistic. A lot of people bring on disabilities due to their own lifestyle (i.e. smoking, drugs, excessive consumption of food...)

As for veterans, they have made a sacrifice that some overweight dude complaining about booth size never did. Lets make sure the record is clear, you will never find someone more pro-vet than myself. Both my parents served, I served, my son served.

This country can never do enough for the 19 year old kid returning from the sandbox with no legs or worse. They can't pay him enough compensation or provide enough counseling. But this country still has and obligation to do the best we can for our vets.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We could sue the state of Oklahoma for being anti-business therefore denying my God given right to eat a White Castle burger.....or we could just rent a bus and travel to a city with a White Castle. Cohiba can drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom