Best Donuts in Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yelp declared the winner….

IMG_5369.jpeg

What’s your favorite?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not tried their donuts but I will.

I have tried at least 20 donut stores in Oklahoma and Gourmet donuts in Noble is the best hands down so far for me.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/gourmet-donuts-noble

I test a place by getting the apple fritter and a chocolate and a maple and blueberry donut and the little crinkled donut that tasted similar to a dunkin stick.

I love donuts.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite donuts were from the Donut Palace in Noble, particularly their cinnamon rolls. This was before their store got damaged in a storm last year; I haven’t been back in the area during their business hours since they reopened (if they’ve reopened yet).

My sister is a fan of Hurts donuts, but I think they’re kinda meh. They’re decent little cakes, but they’re not really great donuts. They’re waaaaaay too frou-frou for me; I’d rather have plain old glazed donuts from Daylight (which, I guess, isn’t fair, as I’d rather eat plain glazed Daylight Donuts than pretty much any kind of donut).

The last time I had donuts from Krispy Kreme, they were barely edible. Shipley’s were pretty good, but not good enough that I’d choose them over Daylight.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Technically the donuts at all Daylight Donut franchises should taste the same but regrettably that is not the case. We had one here in Tulsa that made true French Crullers but DD changed the ingredients and the shop refused to make them.
I wish the OK Dunkin' Donuts would make East Coast receipe French Crullers and Jelly Sticks.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First 2 are childhood memories:
1) Rick's donuts off sw44th by Grant HS
2) Gerald's donuts off sw59th by Jack's steakhouse
3) Any place that makes a great apple fritter(been many years since having a donut although I love them and could likely polish off a dozen of warm plain glazed ones)

Latest posts

Top Bottom