Best Christmas movie and song

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dislike Christmas music, however, The Vandal's "Oi to the World" is a great Christmas album, probably one of my favorites.
With songs like:
"A Gun For Christmas"
"Grandpa's Last Christmas"
"Christmastime for my Penis"
and "Oi to the World"
You cannot help but get into the holiday spirit.

I'm not big on Christmas movies either, but National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation or Die Hard probably top the list.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know my favorite, but do know one of my least favorite.

My mother was a music teacher and loved classical music, which we children were subjected to on a regular basis.

Every Christmas we had to listen to Handel's Messiah on the record player. I can't remember how many LPs it consisted of, but it seemed to go on for hours on end.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This video is kind of like calling Die Hard a Christmas movie, although this video clip sort of celebrates the 1914 Christmas Truce in WWI. It too was cast on Christmas Eve. I have no idea whether the inferences in the clip are accurate, but it still shows the Christmas spirit and has some Christmas songs in it.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Favorite family Christmas movie: Jim Hensons The Muppet Christmas Carrol (great classic kids movie packed with humor adults can enjoy as well)

Music: give me the most ridiculous over the top Christmas classics like Andy Williams lol

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite Christmas movie kinda depends on when you ask me, but A Christmas Story and Christmas in Connecticut are pretty high on the list, though Miracle on 34th Street might take it. We watched it every Christmas Eve on the Trusthouse Theater when I was a kid.

I like a lot of Christmas songs; I listen to pretty much nothing but Christmas music from Thanksgiving to New Years. These two would have to be near the top of the list, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom