Only one Semi-auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petersonb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the feel of the XDm, but I'd have to say that I feel that SIG P229 is more reliable, and the feel on it isnt at all bad. Recoil isnt bad either. Goes bang every time you pull the trigger. I'd definitely trust my life with it.

mholloway79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think everyone is forgetting something...WHAT EVER FEELS BEST IN YOUR HAND! go to a range, rent a bunch and see what you like; remember, your the one that has to like it

But all that said, id vote for the one that has been tested over and over, a 1911

slimjlm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 19

If I could choose only one, and use it for all purposes it would have to the the 19. Utterly reliable, easy to obtain ammo, accurate, and easy to carry.

If I had to give up all my other guns I wouldn't settle for anything less than a folding stock pump 12 Gauge!! It's the ultimate multipurpose gun. Rabbit hunting w/ light shot, deer and larger w/ slugs, and defense w/anything!

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any S&W M&P ..

My M&P40 is my favorite! 15+1 rounds of power! CT and night sights FTW!

Glock 19

If I could choose only one, and use it for all purposes it would have to the the 19. Utterly reliable, easy to obtain ammo, accurate, and easy to carry.

If I had to give up all my other guns I wouldn't settle for anything less than a folding stock pump 12 Gauge!! It's the ultimate multipurpose gun. Rabbit hunting w/ light shot, deer and larger w/ slugs, and defense w/anything!

Most definately!!!

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beretta M9

Reasons:
1)I have tons of spare parts.
2)I have tons of spare mags.
3)I have tons of different holsters.
4)Tons of places out there that have the same tonnage of stuff that I do in case I run out and need to buy more. :D
5)Accurate
6)Rugged
7)Very little recoil.
8)Love the sights.
9)Added Crimson Trace Laser Grips
10)Cheap and abundant ammo.