Opening day roll call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my son will have 480 acres and four new stands all to himself in the morning. i'll be joining him for the afternoon hunt. logan co. north of crescent

Sweet! That's at least 5 of us (me, you & son and aviator & wife) from this site all hunting in Logan county, we all need to meet up at that place on 74 &. 33 for breakfast one day, my treat.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'll make it up on Wednesday for the OK archery opener due to work, but I'll be in a stand in the morning for opening day of TX season. The weather is going to be warmer than I like, but I really want to bloody my new crossbow before coming up after my big buck.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to be off on Wed, but just found out I'll have to work until about 2 or so. I'm gonna try to make it for an evening sit. I've been scouting my butt off and trying my best to ignore the squirrels. I'll be out for a two day hunt on the 6th and 7th. Gonna use the new crossbow.

Public land, Cleveland Co. (Take a big flippin' guess)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet! That's at least 5 of us (me, you & son and aviator & wife) from this site all hunting in Logan county, we all need to meet up at that place on 74 &. 33 for breakfast one day, my treat.
sticky, we often drown our sorrows at Riverside with biscuits and gravy after not getting a shot or passing on a deer! we should set a date and make it happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom