Opinion: Yes, the Tea Party and Palin Do Deserve Criticism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking for myself - I keep bringing it up because I am SICK of it. I guess I just don't see why we have to HATE and DESPISE the other side. I know that there are things I disagree with you about - but I don't hate you for it, or think you're just too darn stupid to see how wrong you are, and I certainly don't think you just want to hurt America - because we disagree.

The few of you who are Facebook friends with me know that I have been complaining about politics for months now. I hate it. I hate the way things are now.

Well I don't hate you either!!! :bighug:

The real question is, what do you propose we do about all the rhetoric? Do we get Congress to sign a peace treaty with themselves? Do we get the major media outlets to sign a pledge? Do we give all the pundits a "time out"? Do we run all the Limbaughs and Huffingtons out of town on a rail? Or do we just call everyone to the White House to have a beer in the Rose Garden?

These are alllegedly grownups who should know better. So how exactly do we convince everyone to just chill the f&@k out??? :anyone:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom