Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soldiers? At Waco?? Did I miss it when the 101st Airborne landed??? And, an apocalyptic cult getting the apocalypse they wanted? Doesn't the Good Book say the world will be destroyed by fire? Didn't they get what they wanted?

Your reveling in children dying while quoting the good book says is disturbing. This is why I don't participate in church anymore. See you in hell.

Last edited:

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
assets3.bigthink.com_system_tinymce_assets_944_original_federa9abad9f14fbab4a858ca3e61604823c9.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This incident seems closer to the Whiskey Tax Rebellion than to the American Revolution. If an injustice was done to some citizens, then civil disobedience in some form would have been far more appropriate. I'm afraid some self-styled patriots with limited perspectives are going to suffer because they chose poorly.

The leaders of the American revolution were well educated and successful people who had much to lose. The typical militia leader is the opposite.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reporting aside, seems to me that's what this actually is. From what I've read recently the "government building" that's being "occupied" is in fact a public use facility, at least in part if not completely.

Could be. But POTUS will certainly bring up these armed secessionists or whatever they are in the morning during his push for more stringent gun control.

Latest posts

Top Bottom