Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed,” The Daily Caller has learned.

Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has not responded to questions from The Daily Caller about whether Holder himself was armed - and if so, with what sort of weapon.

Holder was then among the leaders of the Student Afro-American Society (SAAS), which demanded that the former ROTC office be renamed the “Malcolm X Lounge.” The change, the group insisted, was to be made “in honor of a man who recognized the importance of territory as a basis for nationhood.”

Black radicals from the same group also occupied the office of Dean of Freshman Henry Coleman until their demands were met. Holder has publicly acknowledged being a part of that action.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/30/as-college-sophomore-eric-holder-participated-in-armed-takeover-of-former-columbia-university-rotc-office/

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of a way you could be more wrong, but nothings coming to mind. You really should do a little research on Louis Farrakhan and the Nation Of Islam. It's so absurd it borders on amusing trying to conflate Farrakhan, #blacklivesmatter and Islam. It like saying the KKK, the NAACP and the Human Rights Campaign are working together. The Nation Of Islam is about as Islamic as the Westboro Baptist Church is Christian. If #blacklivesmatter acted the way they have in this country in a Muslim theocracy they would lose about 15lbs, all from the neck up. And if they, and we know exactly who you mean, wanted to "riot, burn, loot and kill at every opportunity", what's stopping them? According to you, not only would the government do nothing to stop it, they encourage it.

I wouldn't put it past groups like this to link up based on the "enemy of my enemy..." rule. I also recall some reports of radical muslims cheering on the Ferguson riots and calling for violence and chaos However, As for minister Farrakhan and the NATION of Islam...I also recall some reports of Al-kay-da condemning them as heretics for their perversion of the Islamic faith to make it some racist movement about mother wheels, etc. So you both may be right to some extent...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The two ranchers have reported to prison, the community and the sheriff (remember the whole "The sheriff is the last true representative of the people" thing?) have asked the Bundys to leave...

What exactly are they doing there now, except asking for free sh$t?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw some photos on Reuters...one dude decked out in multicam (does multicam work in the snow?) had so many morale patches on his sleeve I doubt he could lift his arms to shoot LOL.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The two ranchers have reported to prison, the community and the sheriff (remember the whole "The sheriff is the last true representative of the people" thing?) have asked the Bundys to leave...

Reminiscing on meadow mountain perhaps...or still hoping to fullfill the white horse prophecy despite Romney losing in 2012...maybe Romney is the guy who is supposed to come to the rescue and and resolve the situation riding in on his white horse?

c'mon..yall know that was funny!

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Spot on. The Bundy Bunch, my official name for them, have taken a noble cause with the Hammond family and used it for their own agenda.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wouldn't put it past groups like this to link up based on the "enemy of my enemy..." rule. I also recall some reports of radical muslims cheering on the Ferguson riots and calling for violence and chaos However, As for minister Farrakhan and the NATION of Islam...I also recall some reports of Al-kay-da condemning them as heretics for their perversion of the Islamic faith to make it some racist movement about mother wheels, etc. So you both may be right to some extent...

I'm always right. To some extant. Most of the time. Some of the time. At least once. I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom