OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having coffee on the deck with one of my kids. Lol
It’s a gorgeous day here on Grand Lake.

View attachment 185881 View attachment 185882

Well, there is actual evidence that my problem with leaning lakes isn't unique to me. So, either both of us have proven science wrong, or we can't do well with taking pictures.

That said...

...nice view. All I see outside my windows are limbs still lying on the ground.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, our place is just down from the sunken bridge. It’s great fishing.
Last time the lake was way up, we took the boat all the up the Elk to Tiff City.
I’m the same, I love Grand Lake.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys. Looks like the nice weather has left us and rain and possibly snow moving in this week.
It’s going to be cold and wet for anyone that’s out New Years Eve. I will be inside, comfy and by the fire.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your comment in reference to Mount Rushmore:

The wife and I are planning our first trip up there this spring. Those pictures are amazing.

Check your maps. Needles Highway (Highway 87) runs from west of Mount Rushmore down into Custer State Park. (Custer State Park requires a $20 fee, but is good for a week.) Then, for a return trip, Iron Mountain Road (also known as Highway 16A) runs from Custer State Park back up to just east of Mount Rushmore. (Check my Smugmug South Dakota folder for pictures along both roads. Both Iron Mountain Road and Needles Highway are in the Black Hills Area folder.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom