OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning. (Oh, and Bassin...yesterday was Sunday. Your post came too soon for Monday.)

Wife and I got word yesterday. We head to the Tulsa area this afternoon to be ready for work tomorrow morning. Wife has a bit of training on one of the van's systems, and we make sure the van is ready to go.

Alabama is soon to be in our future. Looking forward to seeing "new country."
Not if I was in the Eastern Time Zone.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The convention is finally over. Whew!! It was a huge success. We had over 3,500 entries and went from 7am to 1 am all four days.
We arrived here at the lake house late last night and looking forward to being up here for 8 days.

Have a friend from Springdale, Arkansas coming over in a hour or so and we are going to start framing the new roof that we are putting over the front deck and the side deck.

It’s was a beautiful sunny day in the mid 70’s today and then we have a 80 percent chance of snow tomorrow.
We got most of the framing up today but looks like tomorrow will be a bust with the cold and rain/snow coming in. We should be able to finish it up on Wednesday. All we have left to do is rafters, decking and shingles.

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend. I’ll try to get caught up later tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom