OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, wuz ya? :D

Morning all. Havin' a lot of back & hip pain this morning, hopin' the day gets better from here.
:drunk2:

Hope you are feeling better today, Mac. I got x-rays at the end of last week that show my fractures are not healing. Bummer ... Osteopenia is an old woman's disease. I got it. Bleh ... I've just been trying to take it easy. They tell me I need to start wearing my brace again. I'm not particularly happy about that either. But ... It'll heal eventually, I hope.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope you are feeling better today, Mac. I got x-rays at the end of last week that show my fractures are not healing. Bummer ... Osteopenia is an old woman's disease. I got it. Bleh ... I've just been trying to take it easy. They tell me I need to start wearing my brace again. I'm not particularly happy about that either. But ... It'll heal eventually, I hope.
Thanks. Slept good last night, and am feeling better today (so far). Girls got their wires crossed (both thought the other was coming this morning), so I'm still waiting for one to show up for Sweetie.

I'm sorry to hear you're not improving faster. Are ya getting plenty of calcium (dairy and such)?

Maybe you need to go on a pizza (with extra cheese) diet... :D

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. You need some minerals for deer, they grow an impressive amount of "bone" in 5 months.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is NOT something that we like to hear.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are times that try my patience. This is one of them. We got held up on starting to work in Alabama because the company is waiting for someone in Alabama to sign an important contract related to money in some way. Probably something with regards to Alabama paying the company. So, without that signature, we are just sitting and waiting.

Good thing we are retired and have plenty of time on our hands to be able to afford to wait. As it is, we can move as soon as they notify us to head to work. In the meantime, here is a picture of Sylvan Lake in Custer State Park in South Dakota.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening guys,
It was another chilly but pretty day here at Grand Lake.
We got all the framing and rafters up today. Tomorrow we should get all the decking and roofing paper on. Not sure when the shingles will go on but I can't wait. Planning on installing a nice ceiling fan under the roof and and a large tv swing mount so that we can watch the games out on the deck. It's coming together.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good evening guys,
It was another chilly but pretty day here at Grand Lake.
We got all the framing and rafters up today. Tomorrow we should get all the decking and roofing paper on. Not sure when the shingles will go on but I can't wait. Planning on installing a nice ceiling fan under the roof and and a large tv swing mount so that we can watch the games out on the deck. It's coming together.
So jelly
Enjoy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom