OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the north side of Iowa Park, TX is a lake called Gordon Lake. In addition to it being a nice place to stop for lunch while we were working north Texas, they have a walking trail going all the way around the lake. Sadly, my knees wouldn't probably let me walk the whole thing, so I settled for walking out across that bridge and taking a few.

I just looked up the distance of that trail around the lake. It measures 1.2 miles, so I might could walk that after all.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So @dancer4life , can a fella get some pointers(no dance skills here)? Especially with some new knees!!! Doc said the presence of where my feet are, will get better over time. My balance is getting better. My lady likes to dance!!! She's more of a "fly" dancer, as she likes hip-hop! I just would like a simple 2-step or the same when I get the chance to dance, haha!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So @dancer4life , can a fella get some pointers(no dance skills here)? Especially with some new knees!!! Doc said the presence of where my feet are, will get better over time. My balance is getting better. My lady likes to dance!!! She's more of a "fly" dancer, as she likes hip-hop! I just would like a simple 2-step or the same when I get the chance to dance, haha!
PM sent

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mesa Arch in Canyonlands National Park's Island in the Sky is one of those places where photographers like to gather to take pictures, especially if it is in the early morning and they can get the sun rising through the arch. I'm not inclined to have to get up that early to see the sunrise, and besides, that is when there are so many photographers that one might not get "that" important picture anyway. We were out there in November, so I got to see the arch with a bit of snow on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom