OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard coffee is bad for dogs... sorry couldn't resist. Seriously though, where is range in Grove? My mom lives up there. Merry Christmas Lee!!
Ok, I’ve got a funny story about my niece and one of her dogs. Her youngest Boykin Spaniel drank about half of her mocha latte, and she freaked out. She did the equivalent of calling poison control, made the dog throw up, and then took her to the vet for a check up. Her husband was rolling his eyes as he told the story.
If stuff like that really killed dogs and cats, all mine would’ve died years ago.🤣

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have another similar kind of story. A few years ago a buddy of mine had some homemade wine in an ice chest, and I rode my horse over to visit him. We dipped our cups into the ice chest multiple times and got to feeling pretty good. We got distracted awhile later, and my horse somehow managed to open the ice chest and drink the rest of the wine. The end result was both of us stumbling home in the dark. I’m not sure if my wife was more upset about me being drunk or the horse being drunk.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr Ruger and I might try to shoot a doe this evening, or might just see what passes by and enjoy this spot of trees and shade
20231222_162815.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom