OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well?!? I just looked in the Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses thread and didn’t see any hunt results or glamour shots. Are we to assume you were just a “watcher” and not a “shooter”?!?:anyone:
Only saw squirrels, 45 Colt might be a touch overkill for them 🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked for prayer for my Father in Law a few months ago, and at the time, I had serious doubts he’d live to see Christmas. I just spent most of the day with him, and it’s a true miracle how well he’s doing.
I can’t express how much I appreciate this group that’s willing to offer up prayers and just wanted to say thank you.
This is him today playing some kind of game with my niece.
IMG_3076.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked for prayer for my Father in Law a few months ago, and at the time, I had serious doubts he’d live to see Christmas. I just spent most of the day with him, and it’s a true miracle how well he’s doing.
I can’t express how much I appreciate this group that’s willing to offer up prayers and just wanted to say thank you.
This is him today playing some kind of game with my niece.
View attachment 439843

Holy scheinkies!! I've got that same exact sweater!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Story time today with regards to some of my Alaskan cruise pictures. Pay attention to the "primary" colors in these photos and keep in mind that these were ALL taken with something like 2 or 3 minutes of each other. The center one is one that I call my "Gift from God."

I was taking pictures for my sister-in-law and was seeing mostly blue and grey colors as to the sky when I noticed a slight "discoloration" in the camera viewfinder's lower corner. I looked that way with just my eyes and couldn't see anything that would give that color, so I looked again in the viewfinder and saw it again. When I then turned the camera in that direction, I saw what is seen in the center photo. I took a number of photos with that color and then looked back the other way and the colors were again blues and greys.

While I can possibly attribute this phenomenon as how the light hit the sensors in the camera, I still like to think God set it up for me.

Taken at 10:22 pm.

Taken at 10:23 pm.

Taken at 10:25 pm.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,
It’s Christmas Eve and raining here at Grand Lake. The wife and I had a couple of students of ours that are single and have no family or significant others in their lives, come up yesterday. We cooked Christmas dinner for them. Sat on the deck by the fire pit and drank whiskey and wine and then played games all last night. I think they had a great time. And we all felt really good with all that we drank. LOL!

To all of you,
In the grand storybook of life, may the pages of your Christmas be adorned with tales of love, chapters of joy, and sequels of success.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom