OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Santa2.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2016 was a year of a couple of firsts for the wife and I. That April, we moved our RV from Colorado to Oregon to be volunteer hosts/on-site managers of a retreat and reunion center north of Grants Pass, OR. I was still 69 in April (birthday is in May), but it was the first time I had ever operated an ATV. In June of 2016, our youngest son came up and we vacationed for a week with him, and one of the things we did was float part of the Smith River in northern California. Thus, I had never floated a river before and I was then 70 years old.

The Smith River flows between two parts of the Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park there in northern CA, and we beached our inflatable kayaks near this bridge and walked the Stout Grove trail. Since I refused to take one of my cameras on a boat trip, this picture was taken later when we drove to the Stout Grove and toured it for a longer period. The foot bridge here goes between the two parts of the state park.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ed's 12-25-23.jpg

This is a picture that a long time friend of mine took. He's as close to a real 'mountain man' that I know. He's recently retired from the Park Service and spends his time like he was still working. He's also been involved with the National Geographic and PBS with nature films.

Latest posts

Top Bottom