OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning will have us preparing to go to sister-in-law's house in El Reno for Christmas dinner (that's lunch to those not considered hicks or rednecks) and maybe go see her daughter and son-in-law. If we get to get out there, I'll get to see the saddle that my father-in-law gave me years ago. It's the one I used all the time when we were on the farm/ranch. Now, with living in an RV, for some reason there just isn't room for me to keep it at home.

So, I will go ahead and wish a Merry Christmas to all on OSA, and as well, I hope all of you have a great 2024.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We will be at the Nieces for Christmas dinner tomorrow, so,

IMG_2464.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Rim of the Grand Canyon at Walhalla Overlook. In times past when the Indians settled in the area, they lived part of the year down in the canyon and the rest up on the rim. Just about where the center of this image is located is where they had one settlement and where they did their farming.

Click on the last image and it will go to my Smugmug site where one can better read the information plaque.

Latest posts

Top Bottom