OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope y’all are having a good day and are staying warm.
For the second time ever, I had a dog get sprayed by a skunk last night, but it didn’t appear to be a direct hit and appeared to be just on her butt. We only have a stand up shower and not a bathtub, so I had to get in the shower with Bonnie to get her cleaned up. Between the dog shampoo we had on hand and Dawn dishwashing soap, I got the stink off her.
I’m pretty tolerant of bad smells, but that’s one I just can’t stand.🤮

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope y’all are having a good day and are staying warm.
For the second time ever, I had a dog get sprayed by a skunk last night, but it didn’t appear to be a direct hit and appeared to be just on her butt. We only have a stand up shower and not a bathtub, so I had to get in the shower with Bonnie to get her cleaned up. Between the dog shampoo we had on hand and Dawn dishwashing soap, I got the stink off her.
I’m pretty tolerant of bad smells, but that’s one I just can’t stand.🤮

Yeah, that's one I just can't handle. I probably would have been puking my guts up if I had to get in the shower with her!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we have any reports on @TerryMiller, and his scheduled surgery today?

Sorry I haven't checked in yet, but I haven't fired up the computer yet because of the need to keep ice on my knees and them elevated as well. I'm posting this from my phone, and I hate doing it this way.

I am doing quite well now that the pain is curtailed by the medicine. It was REALLY painful to get up off of the commode, but we now have installed a 3 1/2" toilet seat riser and don't need help getting up. Yeah, I know, too much information.

The physical therapy guy at the hospital was pleased with my walking and stair climbing, and today, the home health guy was also pleased with my physical abilities after all of this.

Sadly, I have to keep up the knee icing for 2 weeks after the surgery, so we can't get me out much. They also want the legs elevated.

As for a picture of the day, this is NOT one of mine, but it is a site in Utah that.I hope this surgery will let me go see. There are ruins out at the.end of this "peninsula."

citadel1.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't checked in yet, but I haven't fired up the computer yet because of the need to keep ice on my knees and them elevated as well. I'm posting this from my phone, and I hate doing it this way.

I am doing quite well now that the pain is curtailed by the medicine. It was REALLY painful to get up off of the commode, but we now have installed a 3 1/2" toilet seat riser and don't need help getting up. Yeah, I know, too much information.

The physical therapy guy at the hospital was pleased with my walking and stair climbing, and today, the home health guy was also pleased with my physical abilities after all of this.

Sadly, I have to keep up the knee icing for 2 weeks after the surgery, so we can't get me out much. They also want the legs elevated.

As for a picture of the day, this is NOT one of mine, but it is a site in Utah that.I hope this surgery will let me go see. There are ruins out at the.end of this "peninsula."

View attachment 447884
Good to hear your on the mend!
We’ve made that trek to the ruins at the end. They had an amazing colony there in its hayday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom