OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning,
Made it back to the lake house last night. We will be taking a lot of our summer clothes back with us on Saturday because our annual Cruise that we teach on is coming up next week. YEA!!!!! I can’t wait to get into warmer weather. This year we are leaving out of Los Angeles. Marcy and I are flying in Thursday and we have some pre cruise activities for our group that comes in early on Friday and Saturday. We have 85 people in our group this year. One of the smallest groups we have had in past few years. We are taking them to a comedy club Friday night and then Saturday we spending the day at Warner Brothers. Should be fun. Cruise leaves on Sunday and returns on the following Sunday. Our ports are Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Enciinata and Puerto Vallarta. Warm weather her we come!!!!!!!

Had a nice surprise when we arrived last night. My Vortex scope, Wheeler F.A.T. torque drivers and Bore guild was here waiting on me. So today I will be getting the CZ 457 Varmint all scoped up. I also found one of my favorite range bags. I had totally forgotten about this one. It was still loading with all my gear and 200 rounds of 9mm. That was a nice find.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was 74 degrees up here at the lake house today. IT WAS GORGEOUS! We even had our first bon fire tonight to top off the amazing day. Back to the city tomorrow for work.

IMG_8678.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s rained here in east TX quite a bit over the last few week, and my place has been pretty boggy until last week. Knowing it was supposed to rain again last night, I crossed a couple projects off my list yesterday.
A HUGE water oak blew over in the back pasture a couple or three years ago, and I’ve gradually been burning it up. I got what was left of the trunk (about 40 foot) cut up and hauled to another out of the way pile and after about an hour of digging and pushing was able to get what was left of the trunk and root ball out of the ground. I’m either going to have to cut it up some more or just let it rot where it sits, because my skid steer can’t even start to pick it up. I used my grapple to push dirt around to get the hole filled in, and the rock rake to smooth everything out so grass can regrow in a few weeks.
The other little project was a dead tree that’s been in the way when I mow. I was able to push it over with the skid steer, and then I ground the stump off.

We ended up getting 1.6” of rain overnight, so my place is a sloppy mess again. There won’t be any outside projects getting done here today. :rolleyes2
IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0404.jpeg

IMG_0401.jpeg

IMG_0402.jpeg

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a lot going on the last few weeks, but today I was left home alone for most of the day and took advantage of it. Went and had solo breakfast at the cafe around the corner, came home and started supper in the Ninja slow cooker. And pretty much sat in my easy chair with the dogs for a couple hours, TV off and on some, even took a nap of unknown length 🤣. Got plenty that needs done but it felt good to be a bum for the day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom