OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin’

Fighting an early summer respiratory infection, so just got up , plucked some squash and cucumbers out of my garden (damn things overrun everything - I don’t particularly like squash and how many jars of pickles does one need) - came back in and went back to bed with the iPad to keep me company - fun

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... This afternoon some little girls are coming to a Princess Party at my house. 🤭 My contractor's daughter, SIL, and their 2 little girls live right down the street and I've gotten to know everybody pretty well while they were working on the house.

We are gonna bake and decorate cupcakes for Mom and Dad, color some GIGANTIC Disney Princess posters, and have spaghetti and meatballs for supper. OH! And gather eggs! Their 3 year old is absolutely fascinated with the chickens. Lol The 2 year old just kinda follows Big Sis around and quietly wreaks her own special kind of havok.

So ... If you don't ever see me again I died of exhaustion sometime over the evening! 😉🤣🤣🤣 Because we haven't had a baby in this house in 22 years. (Yep, my grandsons are 22 going on 23 this year. I was 24 when I had their dad. 🫨😵 Damn I'm old! 🤣)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning folks,
I have a long day of work today but then heading up to the lake house late tonight. Have to go pick up our puppies from my mom and check on her. Hope to get the boat out and do a little fishing. Fingers crossed.
Have a great day!

Sounds like your mom is doing spectacularly! I'm SO glad! Enjoy your weekend at the lake!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2692.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys!! Well I survived the Princess Party. Lol The boys from the other end of the street came by to take the dogs for a walk and ended up in the floor playing with the girls for a little bit.

A little piece of advice guys. Do NOT buy feather boas and bring them in your house. I have feathers EVERYWHERE! 🤣🤣

Boys came buy again this morning. The dogs are always happy to see them.

They all (the "little" girls from one end of the block and the "big" boys from the other) seem like good kids. Grumpy is always worn out when they leave. Lol

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys!! Well I survived the Princess Party. Lol The boys from the other end of the street came by to take the dogs for a walk and ended up in the floor playing with the girls for a little bit.

A little piece of advice guys. Do NOT buy feather boas and bring them in your house. I have feathers EVERYWHERE! 🤣🤣

Boys came buy again this morning. The dogs are always happy to see them.

They all (the "little" girls from one end of the block and the "big" boys from the other) seem like good kids. Grumpy is always worn out when they leave. Lol
Been there done that with the feather boas. Thankfully that’s not part of my daughter’s attire at 18.🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom